Career at KBB
No matter whether they work in product development, production, sales or any other division of our company – there is one thing all our staff has in common: their commitment to produce top-quality products.
Working at KBB – this is what it could mean to you:
- Trustful cooperation with other specialists
- Interdisciplinary projects
- Responsible tasks
- A safe workplace
Our employees honour this respectful and appreciative working environment through their long-standing loyalty and great dedication.
Vacancies at KBB
We are always looking for qualified and motivated people to join our team and help guarantee our future business prosperity.
- Job details (DE): Mitarbeiter für Transport, Umschlag, Lack, Strahlen, Sägen (m/w/d)
- Job details (DE): Mitarbeiter Qualitätsmanagement-Lieferantenentwicklung (m/w/d)
- Job details (DE): Zerspanungsmechaniker CNC und konventionell (m/w/d)
- Job details (DE): Schichtleiter des Fertigungsbereichs Lager und Montage (m/w/d)
- Job details (DE): Schichtleiter eines Fertigungsbereichs (m/w/d)
None of these vacancies are suitable for you? Feel free to send us a speculative application!
Have you just completed your apprenticeship or course of study or have you already acquired professional know-how and are looking for a new challenge?
Send your detailed application by e-mail to:
If you have any queries beforehand, Ms Koch will be happy to answer them over the phone on +49 351 4085 616.