Certifications & quality made in Germany
Kompressorenbau Bannewitz GmbH is proud of its 70-year history that is marked by constant further development.
We pursue a systematic quality policy and are constantly improving the processes in our company in line with the latest technological standards and innovations.
What’s more, we place great store in the sustainable use of resources, something that is proven regularly by our certification in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9001.
It goes without saying that our products have been certified by all major ship classification societies:
- American Bureau of Shipping (ABS)
- Bureau Veritas (BV)
- China Classification Society (CCS)
- China Corporation Register of Shipping (CCRS) (on behalf of CCS)
- Det Norske Veritas (DNV)
- Korean Register of Shipping (KR)
- Lloyd’s Register of Shipping (LR EMEA)
- Nippon Kaiji Kyokai (Class NK)
- Registro Italiano Navale (RINA)
- Russian Maritime Register of Shipping (RMRS)
Further classification requirements can be dealt with on request.
Having produced more than 83,000 exhaust-gas turbochargers, KBB ranks among the world market leaders in this segment.
Customer satisfaction is our top priority, which is why our primary goal is to keep developing in order to improve the quality of our products and processes. Our customers' loyalty is the result of our quality!