Principles that are natural for us
By acting in an environmentally conscious manner, we help to protect natural resources and preserve the quality of life for future generations. We strive for a more sustainable future together by raising awareness of environmental issues among our employees, customers and partners.
Energy for a better environment
We regularly record the energy consumption in our company to update the energy baseline. We assess the energy use, energy consumption and our active influence over these with a view to improving our energy-related performance.
We define energy indexes as strategic and operative energy-saving objectives in all of our company's process areas. We undertake to purchase and use energy-efficient products (devices, machinery and equipment) and services to improve our own energy-related performance.
A management review is performed every 6 months at KBB so that we can be sure of offering our customers consistently high quality “Made in Germany.”
Risks and chances are analysed and assessed and appropriate action is taken. We draw up an annual audit programme for this purpose and perform internal audits to check the extent to which our quality and environmental requirements have been met.
- means understanding and complying with the customers' expectations.
- is based on the employees' knowledge and competence.
- starts at the management level and is the basis for leading the employees.
- is the prerequisite for the company's economic success. We thus have good cause to inform and develop our employees in this respect.
- starts with the product planning process and runs through all organisational processes.
- means that we set targets and undertake to continuously improve our performance. Every employee is responsible for implementing this policy in his/her sphere of action.