Quality & sustainability at KBB
Kompressorenbau Bannewitz GmbH is proud of its 60-year history that is marked by innovation.
Having produced more than 70,000 exhaust-gas turbochargers, KBB ranks among the world market leaders in this segment.
People make the difference
Our strength lies in our experienced and innovative staff. We see ourselves as a future-oriented company with roots in the local region. We focus on meeting the demands of our global customers and taking responsibility for our staff and the environment.
We are committed to the highest quality and availability of our products to ensure that our customers achieve the best possible results. That's why we put everything into developing new products, modern manufacturing methods and economical service solutions every single day.
Quality made in Germany
We pursue a strict quality policy, continuously improving our company's processes on the basis of the latest technological standards and innovations.
We attach great importance to the sustainable handling of all resources.
Regular certification according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 is proof of this commitment.
Of course, our products have been certified by all major marine classification societies.
- American Bureau of Shipping (ABS)
- Bureau Veritas (BV)
- China Classification Society (CCS)
- China Corporation Register of Shipping (CCRS) (on behalf of CCS)
- Det Norske Veritas / Germanischer Lloyd (DNV GL)
- Indian Register of Shipping (IRS)
- Korean Register of Shipping (KR)
- Lloyd`s Register of Shipping (LR EMEA)
- Nippon Kaiji Kyokai (Class NK)
- Registro Italiano Navale (RINA)
- Russian Maritime Register of Shipping (RMRS)
Further classification requirements can be processed on request.